Leoforeia.gr | Forum

Πλήρης Έκδοση: Αστικό ΚΤΕΛ Πατρών
Επί του παρόντος βλέπετε μία λιτή έκδοση του περιεχόμενού μας. Θέαση πλήρης έκδοσης με κατάλληλη διάταξη.
Hey patrinos! Thank you for your fast reply! And also thanks for the information online and the many photos, that was very helpful to me! Smile

I was actually a lot at the hospital bus station those days. Shouldn't I have seen 112, if it was running between Kastellokampos and Hospital? But I will try my luck tomorrow at Kastellocampus and also go to look again at the bus depot, maybe 112 is now back there...
So thanks to your advice I was going at Kastellokampos on friday and to the bus depot again. In Kastellokampos there was 96, which I most probably saw also at the Hospital, but thought it was 94 initially.

At the depot there were 111, 113, 114 and 117 (beside a lot more busses of course). So this week I found every bendy bus somewhere, except 112! Sad I still have no idea where it is. And also all bendy busses were running this week except 108, 112, 113 and 117. So I really hope it will change for next week... I have tuesday and wednesday left... Smile
If it wasn't there it might be in a known workshop for maintenance..

https://maps.app.goo.gl/CVQmFWPJvewb6TGD8
Ξέμεινε το Νο12 πριν το ποτάμι στην Ακτή Δυμαίων με φορά προς Πάτρα. Έχει έρθει η αστυνομία και έριχνε κάτω από το πίσω μέρος του λεωφορείου πριονίδι για να απορροφήσει τα λάδια..
Το Νο30 από 19/05 αποτελεί παρελθόν...
Νο30 Διπορτο citaro πρώτης γενιάς με αριθμό κυκλοφορίας ΑΖΜ-6003 μοντέλο του 2006..Υπάρχουν ακόμα αλλά 2 ίδια
Παρελθόν αποτελεί και το Νο29 από 17/05.
Από 29/05 παρελθόν αποτελούν τα Νο11 & Νο44.. Εκτιμω ότι τα Νο29, 11 & 44 αντικαταστάθηκαν με citaro πρώτης γενιάς ίδια όπως το Νο30.. Αυτά ήταν πέντε κομμάτια LU- RD 21 έως 25, μοντέλο του 2006.. Στην Πάτρα τελικά ήρθαν τα 4 από αυτά..
Τα άλλα 3 citaro με τη μαύρη μούρη είναι τα εξής:
Νο29: ΑΖΜ-5989
Νο?: ΑΖΜ-6031
Νο?: ΑΖΜ-6034
Hi Patrinos! I was very thankful for your help recently! In the end I was kinda lucky, on my last day in Patras at least 113 showed also up on line 6... Smile Now I wonder: is 112 running again? Did you see it?

And a second question: when do articulated busses run normally on line 5? I saw on some of your beautiful pictures (f.e. this one: https://leoforeia.gr/photos/displayimage.php?album=113&pid=21278#top_display_media) that they sometimes must run there, but when I checked on my stay in Patras, I never saw one on line 5... (I did not check on saturday though).

greets from Switzerland Smile