Αξιολόγηση Θέματος:
  • 24 Ψήφοι - 2.67 Μέσος Όρος
Στόλος λεωφορείων ΟΣΥ
(22-04-2021, 11:46 PM)N1Ellinikou Έγραψε: Hello reshz,

OSY dry-leased 293 used buses in total. As far as I know, the first batch consists of 40 buses (O530LE, MAN A21, Irisbus Crossway LE, Solaris Urbino III 12, Solaris Urbino III 18 and Volvo 7700). More buses (and types such as MAN A23 and O530G) will be delivered in the coming months.
Thanks for the answer!

As I understand it, they went on the route recently? I read that there were some problems with the documents... Maybe there's a list of new buses somewhere?
And, as far as I know, ~200 buses have received regional KTELs?
Απάντηση
(22-04-2021, 11:59 PM)reshz Έγραψε: As I understand it, they went on the route recently? 

Yes, they commenced operations on April 9.

(22-04-2021, 11:59 PM)reshz Έγραψε: I read that there were some problems with the documents... 

That's true, the greek Supreme Court of Auditors detected some irregularities, but that legal issue is already solved.

(22-04-2021, 11:59 PM)reshz Έγραψε: Maybe there's a list of new buses somewhere?

OSY is a state-owned company. For sure there is a detailed list of the buses that OSY will acquire, but such list is classified as internal information of the company. Hence, it is not available to the public. Some of our forum members are trying to make a full list of them by collecting information from photos on social media, local news, the official route app (oasa telematics), etc. However, as only 40 of 293 buses are delivered, these fan-made lists are not completed.  

(22-04-2021, 11:59 PM)reshz Έγραψε: And, as far as I know, ~200 buses have received regional KTELs?

That's correct! The contract between OASA (state-owned company that serves as the transport authority in Athens) and regional KTEL (private local operators) mentions that the fleet of the latter must be the following:

- KTEL Attikis: 109 buses (75 standard, 30 articulated, 4 midi),
- KTEL Korinthias: 60 buses (all standard)
- KTEL Evias: 18 buses (16 standard, 2 midi)
- KTEL Thivas: 13 buses (all standard)
Απάντηση
I looked at this thread, but could not find at least some list of new buses, only individual mentions. Could you give a link to any fan-made list of the new OSY buses? Even minimal information would be useful to me)
And thank you for this valuable information!
Απάντηση
You should also look in the "Διαγωνισμός μίσθωσης 300 μεταχειρισμένων λεωφορείων από την ΟΣΥ (leasing)" thread
https://leoforeia.gr/forum/showthread.ph...00&page=10
Απάντηση
(24-04-2021, 10:48 PM)vard_57 Έγραψε: You should also look in the "Διαγωνισμός μίσθωσης 300 μεταχειρισμένων λεωφορείων από την ΟΣΥ (leasing)" thread
https://leoforeia.gr/forum/showthread.ph...00&page=10
This is what I was looking for, thanks!
Απάντηση
5 Volvo ακόμα ήρθαν στο Μπραχάμι χωρίς πινακίδες
Απάντηση
(08-05-2021, 12:40 AM)aliance Έγραψε: 5 Volvo ακόμα ήρθαν στο Μπραχάμι χωρίς πινακίδες
ΧΕΚ-6044 - ΧΕΚ-6048, με πιθανότητα 3 να κυκλοφορήσουν αρχές της εβδομάδας.
Μετά από κάποια χρόνια..
Και όπως λέει και η Ελένη, για όσους δεν με ξέρετε : ''Την άποψή μου, στα ίσια εγώ την λέω.. ''
Απάντηση
Το Ν2 #706 παρέμεινε Α/σ Βοτανικού... Ξέρει κάποιος γιατί;
Απάντηση
(09-05-2021, 10:31 PM)N1 Botanikou Έγραψε: Το Ν2 #706 παρέμεινε Α/σ Βοτανικού... Ξέρει κάποιος γιατί;
Για υπηρεσιακούς λόγους. Θα φύγει στην ώρα του.
Μετά από κάποια χρόνια..
Και όπως λέει και η Ελένη, για όσους δεν με ξέρετε : ''Την άποψή μου, στα ίσια εγώ την λέω.. ''
Απάντηση
Τα ΧΕΚ-6041, ΧΕΚ-6043 και ΧΕΚ-6049 Volvάκια είναι έτοιμα στο ΑΜ ΜΠΡ, ενώ στην Ανθούσα υπάρχουν και τα επόμενα 9 Crossway, χωρίς τις πινακίδες τους ακόμα..
Απάντηση

Πιθανά Σχετικά Θέματα...
Θέμα: Συντάκτης Απαντήσεις: Προβολές: Τελευταία Δημοσίευση
  Στόλος λεωφορείων ΚΤΕΛ MrVanHool 139 67.185 15-03-2024, 12:15 AM
Τελευταία Δημοσίευση: patrinos

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 7 Επισκέπτης (ες)