Αξιολόγηση Θέματος:
  • 2 Ψήφοι - 5 Μέσος Όρος
Ikarus EAG 395 proto
Greetings from HungarySmile!!!

Hello Everyone!

Have anybody information about that bus?:

This vehicle is an especial bus, because it was the first own product of an Hungarian manufacturer. Here, in Hungary we know few information about that. It was saled to Germany in 1992 ( license plate: ZP-P 481). This bus was the fleet of "Autobus GmbH Sachsen, Regionalverkehr Chemnitz" between 1993 and 1999.
From 2000 to 2003 it was the property of Döhler-Reisen(C-DR 134). Later, it was saled to Greece. We do not know more about it. Can anybody help me in this search? Do anybody know something of the Greek owner?
The maufacturer of the bus was closed (Ikarus Egyedi Autóbuszgyár/ Ikarus EAG) at the end of the year 2007, but few month ago it has arised. I want to find the first own pruduct of this factory.

σας ευχαριστώ

[Εικόνα: BIG_0011946823.jpg]
Απάντηση
Hello and welcome to our forum!

I asked a friend who is an Ikarus-in-Greece expert. I hope i will have info really soon!

Cheers!
Απάντηση
Are you sure it ended up here in Greece? I have not seen anything like that/ heard about this vehicle, up to now... The only Ikarus I know, is the 417 at Patra, and a few 405 and E91, in municipalities...
Ikarus Karosszéria - És Jármugyár, Matyásfőld - Székesfehérvár
[Εικόνα: ikarus2.gif]
Απάντηση
Yes, I am sure. The last German owner had saled this bus to Greece. The last owner was Mr. Frank Döhler. One of his colleague said: "Yes, the bus was saled to Greece. But I don't know more... :-("

[Εικόνα: UBPs5b8Zl451nb90j-lWwd3qXXUinupZYNS9ZN7x...1-h491-l75]

(04-04-2014, 11:19 PM)AquaSonic Έγραψε: Hello and welcome to our forum!

I asked a friend who is an Ikarus-in-Greece expert. I hope i will have info really soon!

Cheers!

ThanksWink

(04-04-2014, 11:19 PM)AquaSonic Έγραψε: Hello and welcome to our forum!

Cheers!

Unfortunately, that's about all the information from the vehicle. The previous owners have no more information. Although the vehicle would be 22 years old this year, and I trust that exist or may have pictures of it somewhere, someone owns. Everyone in Hungary knows that Greece has been sold. However, no pictures, no information is not Greek afterlife. It's as if the earth has swallowed its up.
Απάντηση
Welcome Ikarus EAG...

Now about this bus... Except the ones mentioned by Ikarus260 there are three more Ikarus 415 buses, operating the ubran network of the town of Ptolemaida. All three imported from operators serving the area around Chemnitz so this may be imported by the same dealer. By now I'm searching who the dealer was. Finding him we may be able to know if it was exported again, sold to an unidentified yet operator or been scapped. Surely it was never used in public service - at least as far as we know. Give me its VIN and I'll find if it was ever registered in Greece or it was used just for spare parts.
Απάντηση
Hello -hello! Smile)

So, I have the whole production list of Ikarus EAG( 2309 vehicle), but its vin number is not included on, just that sequence: 395S001 and 1820085. I will ask the manufacturer of the Vin number.

...although this is just a guess, but starting from vin numbers of the second, and third produced vehicles , which are TRA395E2SP3HU0002(built 1993), TRA395E2SP3HU0003(built 1993) ,perhaps the VIN number of the prototype is TRA395E2SN3HU0001( built 1992), but that's just speculation for now.

And thank you very much for your help Wink.
Απάντηση
Yes, that was the Vin of the bus: TRA395E2SN3HU0001
Απάντηση

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 Επισκέπτης (ες)