Αξιολόγηση Θέματος:
  • 0 Ψήφοι - 0 Μέσος Όρος
Greek buses info
Σύναψη:Where can I find the years when certain license plates were issued? I looked at the Wikipedia page you sent me, in English and Greek, but I didn't find any dates there...

What is the "operator"? I've only heard the word, but I don't know what it means. Do I need to send an official request with a reason for my interest? Is this some kind of government agency?

No, there are no dates listed in these articles, I wrote generally about the information you can obtain from a license plate. It is complex to know when a license plate was issued, it depends on how many vehicles are registered. Personally, I have a sense of which license plates combinations are used now from what I read in the forum or from what I see in social media but about older license plates I have no information, it is difficult to get such information.

Tip: You will notice that some vehicles have larger license plates with a blue rectangle on one side, these are issued after 2004-2005. License plates before this date lack the blue rectangle

The "operator" is the company that uses a bus fleet to provide transportation service. Mosgortrans for example is the operator of bus and trolleybus services in Moscow. In Athens urban buses are operated by OSY (Odikes Sygkoinonies), in other cities by Urban KTEL. Long distance bus routes are operated by KTEL.

Σύναψη:I am particularly interested in AKTEL Patras and Heraklion
I found a lot of information on the forum (especially about Patras), but it was on dozens of pages of Greek text, which is why many details are unclear to me. I would like to write in detail, but I do not know where to do it better-in the AKTEL Patras thread or here, so that this post can be seen by people who have information? For example, for Patras, I am interested in license plates # 2, # 56, # 72 (as well as the model of the latter). I am also interested in the model and any  information about this bus: http://fotobus.msk.ru/photo/2572076 . Who can I write to personally, who has information about buses in these cities?

You can write your question in the corresponding thread, as you already did.
Απάντηση

Μηνύματα στο Θέμα
Greek buses info - από reshz - 17-04-2021, 01:36 AM
RE: Greek buses info - από Giannis - 17-04-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Greek buses info - από reshz - 17-04-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Greek buses info - από Giannis - 18-04-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Greek buses info - από reshz - 18-04-2021, 08:59 PM

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 Επισκέπτης (ες)