Αξιολόγηση Θέματος:
  • 0 Ψήφοι - 0 Μέσος Όρος
Αστικό Κ.Τ.Ε.Λ. Μυτιλήνης - Δρομολόγια
Thanks for nice words! Obviously You can use my map, those of Cyprus as well (it was a nice adventure to complete the data and make this). Now I'm preparing another one - for Ηράκλειο. It would be also nice for Μυτιλήνης, but... yeah! To prepare this map, I was using GoogleStreetView, step by step, looking for the bus stops. But the stops are not allways present... And the stops names of website of Αστικό Κ.Τ.Ε.Λ. Χανίων (which is not existing now, only pdf file), are hard to find in the real.
Yes, the timetables in Greece are terrible, if they even are present anywhere (in internet for example). And mostly they are only for start point, and for return You have to predict. But it is typical for south nations - in Italy, Spain, even in south France this is similar. And I allways say: each nation has got bad points, but also pleasures. The swedish people are perfect organised, but they don't smile. The greek people don't have timetables, but they have - as I wrote - excellent tavernas.
However, I can't understand, how the people live. If the busline goes every 10 minutes, this is ok, but if it is one bus for an hour? Let's say, I need to airport, but don't know, when is muy bus... Amazing!
I was in Πειραιάς. It was about 11 p.m. I needed to take line B2 to go back to my hotel in Βούλα. There were a bus, but I wanted to take a photo of line 049 - this one: http://open.phototrans.net/14,680106,0.html But I didn't know, if the B2 will be wait. And firstly I was back home, I could check in the internet - this B2 was a last one, but the 049 goes longer (three trips later). But how the people, who live there know this?
Another time I waited for 022 to go to Λυκαβηττός. After one hour I have abandoned. Then I could find in internet - 022 is not existing on Sundays...
And on the Ο.Α.Σ.Α. website - there are maps. Not actually (from the year 2008).
However, I love Your country!
P.S. Thurkish Conecto - yeah, but the people say, they are not as good as the german Citaro. And I obvsiously prefer Solaris - especially because of more place for passengers (between sits).
Απάντηση

Μηνύματα στο Θέμα
RE: Αστικό Κ.Τ.Ε.Λ. Μυτιλήνης - Δρομολόγια - από obibok - 23-04-2015, 11:13 PM

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 Επισκέπτης (ες)