Αξιολόγηση Θέματος:
  • 0 Ψήφοι - 0 Μέσος Όρος
Greek buses info
Hello everyone, my name is Mikhail, I am a transport enthusiast from Russia, and am the editor of the Russian website Fotobus. After several trips to Greece, I became interested in local transport, but there is not much information in the public domain. I'd like to ask you a few questions:

1. Is it possible to find out information on the bus, having its license plate? I asked this question from several people, but they answered me that it is possible to do this only through an "operator" - as I understand it, this is not available for an ordinary person?
I found documents for insurance of buses of municipalities, where in addition to all VIN and the year was written. Can I find this information on the buses of any municipality?

2. Are there lists of all KTEL and AKTEL somewhere? I'm not sure if all KTELs are displayed in the gallery... I am also interested in any information on them - when they were created, what routes they serve, etc. I will be glad for any information that you can provide me!

3. Are there any lists of KTEL or AKTEL buses? I have several lists, but they are not as complete as I would like, maybe some KTEL have separate lists compiled by enthusiasts? I saw pages on the forum where AKTEL buses are discussed (replacements, new buses, etc.), but since everything is in Greek, putting everything together is too difficult for me.
If you have information about any specific AKTEL with the dates of replacement / addition of buses, then it would be very useful for me!

I have a lot of specific questions about certain KTEL and some buses, and I would like to ask about them, but it would be much easier for me to do it by e-mail.
I will be glad for any help that will help me understand the transport of Greece! I just started filling out the Greece page on the Fotobus, my beginnings can be viewed here: http://fotobus.msk.ru/city/174 . I haven't added much information yet, but if you find any inaccuracies, please write to me about it!

Thanks a lot in advance for any help and information you can give me. If you can email me - reshzz@ya.ru . And, of course, if you are interested in something about Russian transport, you can ask me about it - I will do my best Rolleyes

Thanks,
Mikhail
Απάντηση

Μηνύματα στο Θέμα
Greek buses info - από reshz - 17-04-2021, 01:36 AM
RE: Greek buses info - από Giannis - 17-04-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Greek buses info - από reshz - 17-04-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Greek buses info - από Giannis - 18-04-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Greek buses info - από reshz - 18-04-2021, 08:59 PM

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 Επισκέπτης (ες)