Αξιολόγηση Θέματος:
  • 0 Ψήφοι - 0 Μέσος Όρος
Den Oudsten busses
Hello busfriends,

I am a busdriver in the Netherlands and during hollidays I travel to other counties in the world to search for former Dutch busses or busses build in Holland. I am plannind to make a trip to Albania and Greece in september. Is there anyone who can tell me if the Den Oudsten busses are still running in Athens, maybe also on sundays and are they running on special routes, or can you find them everywhere in the city? And are there more former Dutch busses running somewhere in Greece?

Thanks for your help!

Jeroen
Απάντηση
Welcome, Hollandbusses.

Unfortunately, in Athens there aren't any Den Oudstens left. Around 70 of Den Oudsten Alliance City B90, were running from 1994-1995 up to 2010. They were good buses, in my opinion beautiful, too, but somewhat slow. They had blue wooden panels with red pillars.. You can find some photos of them in our gallery. Around 2000-2001 were all painted with the new terrible fleet colours of the operator of Athens (ETHEL, at that time).

I am aware of one running at the island of Mytilini and one running at the city of Agrinio, Western Greece. These two are not related to those running in Athens.

We wish you a happy new year.

Cmaniac
Απάντηση

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 Επισκέπτης (ες)