Αξιολόγηση Θέματος:
  • 37 Ψήφοι - 2.68 Μέσος Όρος
Αστικό ΚΤΕΛ Πατρών
Το Νο23 κόβεται και θα αντικατασταθεί με τρίπορτο citaro-fl μοντέλο 2008 ή 2009.. Έχει ήδη έρθει από φωτογραφίες που ανέβασε ο ιδιοκτήτης του. Τα 3 νέα Man midi A66 Νο123,124 & 125 είναι μοντέλα του 2011... Το νέο Νο14 πιθανόν να είναι το νεότερο citaro-fl..
Απάντηση
Σήμερα κυκλοφόρησε το νέο Νο14 στη γραμμή 111. Ένα τρίπορτο citaro-fl μοντέλο 2010..
Απάντηση
Hello!
Our user from Germany is interested in the origin of buses # 58 and # 106: "Which Plate-Number is written on the green Sticker near Door 1 at the left corner of the Front-Window? That´s the former Registration"
Thank you in advance!
Απάντηση
Κυκλοφορεί σήμερα το νέο Νο23 με αριθμό.
κυκλοφορίας ΑΖΜ-1988 ένα τρίπορτο citaro-fl μοντέλο 2008
Απάντηση
Hi!
I can't understand this bus schedule.
Can you help me please? How to understand it?
Why shedule by 701 to Patras empty?

Example line 7.
https://www.astikopatras.gr/grammes/xeim...g-perivola

I think like this:

1) 07:20 from Patras to Parking Περιβόλα by #706 - Μπεγουλάκι - Parking Περιβόλα
then him return to Patras at
07:40 from Parking Περιβόλ to Patras by #701 - Μπεγουλάκι Κέντρο.

2) 08:00 from Patras to Parking Περιβόλα by #706 - Κόμβος - Parking Περιβόλα
then him by #704 -Σαραβάλι - Κρήνη go to ΚΡΗΝΗ at 08:20.
And return to Patras by #701 - Κόμβος Κέντρο at 08:40.

Its correct or not?
Απάντηση
The different numbers show the destinations. In Parkin Περιβόλα there is a midi bus that you can change and go to some destinations such as Σαραβάλι or Κρήνη and some others like Σούλι you can continiou with the standard bus.. On Saturdays there isn't a midi bus to change in Parkin Περιβόλα.
Απάντηση
Heart 
Edit...
Απάντηση
Is there a mobile app?
In "Patras Bus" many lines are missing and haven't multitrips.
Απάντηση
Photo 
1 column.
Is  this the departure time from PARKING ΠΕΡΙΒΟΛ to Patras on route #701 Κέντρο or #706?

2 column.
Is  this the departure time from Patras to PARKING ΠΕΡΙΒΟΛΑ along route #706: Parking Περιβόλα or Μπεγουλάκι - Parking Περιβόλα or Κόμβος - Parking Περιβόλα.

I can't understand column 3?
Is  this the departure time of the mini bus and its route?
Or Is this the departure time of the standard Patras bus (#702#703#704#707) and then follow this route?
Why is there sometimes no time?

Thanks
Απάντηση
1. Patras Bus is the app and it's not working for months.. The ex line No7 (now 7XX) does not exist in the app also the no502. I don't know the reason. Nobady cares about the public transport.
2. The explain that you gave of no7XX is correct. Sometimes the buses go direct you don't need to change and some other times there is no service.
Απάντηση

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 5 Επισκέπτης (ες)