Αξιολόγηση Θέματος:
  • 14 Ψήφοι - 2.21 Μέσος Όρος
MAN NL202
Hi again!

While browsing the Leoforeia's gallery I've noticed an interesting vehicle :-)

https://www.leoforeia.gr/photos2/display...226&pos=14

Can anybody give me some detailed information e.g. about the time of arrival, the year of built or in best case the chassis-number?

Does anyone have another picture of this bus?

Thanks for helping.

Regards,
Kristian
Απάντηση
The picture of the bus that you link is a Mercedes Benz O405 and I think you have pointed to the wrong image Tongue

If it is not the image that you wanted to link, try to use (copy > paste) the links that are produced by the gallery under the image inside the Embed URL / URL text boxes (use the one that satisfies your needs), so that you link at the picture id, which never changes over time (the link on the browser points at the position of the image on an album).

Cmaniac
Απάντηση
I'm sorry, but clicking the link shows a MAN...Huh
Whether it is or not, here is the embeded thumb :-)

[Εικόνα: thumb_IMG0232.jpg]

I often have problems to browse leoforeia.gr, maybe we can also go on by mail? You can contact me: kristian /dot/ stock /at/ googlemail /dot/ com.

Regards,
Kristian
Απάντηση
(17-03-2010, 05:58 PM)896er Έγραψε: I'm sorry, but clicking the link shows a MAN...Huh
Whether it is or not, here is the embeded thumb :-)

Pictures in every album are by default sorted by their Fleet #.

If you change the default sorting order, pictures mess up and you end up pointing at the wrong picture.

Its how our gallery works.

That's why there are those text boxes under the pic (I changed their position to show them and reduce any picture linking problems).

(17-03-2010, 05:58 PM)896er Έγραψε: [Εικόνα: thumb_IMG0232.jpg]
Now, there's the MAN Cool

(17-03-2010, 05:58 PM)896er Έγραψε: I often have problems to browse leoforeia.gr, maybe we can also go on by mail? You can contact me: kristian /dot/ stock /at/ googlemail /dot/ com.

You can always use forum's pm system to contact with me, the contact form at the main menu, or directly send me an email from the link that's at the bottom of our forums (its actually all the way left from the language chooser drop down list).

I would like to be informed about browsing problems, the way they show up to you and - if possible - a screenshot of the message you get when you are not capable of accessing the webpage.

Please continue on topic

Cmaniac
Απάντηση

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 Επισκέπτης (ες)